We are searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be based at our head office in Stone, Staffordshire. You will help bring our digital marketing activities to life. Do you have skills in editing and shooting video? Perhaps you have experience of running your own YouTube Channel or similar?
We are looking for an individual who can help to bring a product to life, tell a story, show how it works and what it can achieve. You will need to be creative, self motivated and driven. You will also need to have a wide range of digital marketing skills including using a CMS, understanding of HTML, CSS and browser consoles. A great understanding of SEO and what makes the web tick is essential. You will also need to have skills in running online advertising campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn Advertising), some DTP and graphic design skills and a portfolio of work to back it up. If you are creative, if you like all things web and digital, this is an exciting opportunity for you. Read on for the full responsibilities:
- Creation of video and motion graphics for use in Triflex practical training sessions, CPD presentations, on social media platforms, the website and web shop to help us to promote the benefits of Triflex, our systems, solutions, products and materials.
- Creation of CPD presentations from the start of an idea through to the full professional presentation. Work with the sales team to ensure a good understanding of the content and ensure professional delivery.
- Work alongside colleagues creating and executing targeted campaigns in support of the business requirements. This will include defining the audience, topic, segment and content requirements as well as producing the necessary materials.
- Work alongside colleagues supporting them with their content requirements (including video, graphics, text and photography where applicable).
- Create and maintain online advertising campaigns (Google Adverts, LinkedIn Advertising), continually learning, refining and improving performance.
- Maintain, edit and add new content to the website, ensuring a consistently high level of quality and accuracy is maintained.
- Work alongside other Triflex markets and the external web agency to continually improve the quality of the website. Look for issues and propose solutions.
- Creation and support of documentation using a desktop publishing package (Adobe InDesign) including brochures, system and product data sheets and user instruction manuals.
- Capitalise on contractor marketing activities. Promote their work using our materials as a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Support the generation of leads via digital means utilising current platforms and learning new platforms to enable us to capitalise on them fully. Including Barber ABI, online campaigns (including Google Tag Manager), mailing lists, webform leads, LinkedIn campaigns, Click Dimensions.
- Measure, monitor and report on successes and learning points from all digital activities.
Goal and purpose of job
- Support Triflex marketing and sales objectives through the utilisation of Digital Marketing techniques and approaches.
- Promote the Triflex brand and its services to current and prospective customers via the use of digital platforms, utilising your digital know-how and skill-set.
- Ensure maximum impact and return on investment, be proactive, implement necessary changes and act autonomously.
- Utilise existing and new content in as many ways as possible.
- To continually push Triflex digital marketing activities forwards. Propose improvements, changes, refinements, new platforms and tools.
- Work alongside other digitally minded Triflex markets. Learn from their successes and failures. Share knowledge and content where possible.
- To continually analyse the results of the materials produced, refining campaigns to create a greater impact and reach.
- To maintain a consistently high level of quality and quantity of output that is aligned with the business objectives.
- To support the business in its strategic objectives and approach to market.
- To support other departments with achieving their objectives where marketing can facilitate.
What you'll need
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects, XD).
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint).
- Very good understanding of internet technologies, web browsers (HTML, CSS, browser console/developer tools).
- Previous experience using a CMS (Drupal desirable).
- Analytical experience (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics).
- Excellent understanding of LinkedIn, posting content targeting a specific audience.
- Experience of LinkedIn Advertising desirable.
- Good decision maker, analysing data and formulating decisions and actions.
- Highly creative and wanting to push the boundaries and stretch yourself.
- Hungry to learn, be challenged and naturally inquisitive.
- Excellent communicator, take a complex topic and distil it into a simple message.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Self-starter, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Ability to self-learn, experiment, test and apply learnings to continually improve yourself and Triflex.
- Can think around issues and find solutions.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality.
- Keen eye for detail, strive for excellence.
- Experience of influencer marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday holiday
- Private pension
- Optional private medical insurance after one years service