Triflex Fanbox Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Triflex (UK) Ltd, Whitebridge Way, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8JS
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and resident in the UK and Ireland (Triflex staff, their family members and households are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who have registered for entry from 10:00 am on Tuesday 1st June at triflex.co.uk/euro2020 up to the prize draw close at 09:00am on Monday 28th June 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply enter online at: triflex.co.uk/euro2020
- Triflex will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Euro 2020 Triflex Fanbox containing 5l special edition ProSt lager and a selection of snacks.
- Triflex use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- 5 winners will be drawn at random at each prize draw taking place at Midday on the 7th June, 14th June, 21st June and 28th June 2021. Other than previous winners, all entries received before 09:00am on the day of the draw will be eligible for each subsequent draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Triflex regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be contacted on the day of the draw using the contact details submitted, and delivery details will be requested. Recipients of the prize must be over 18 years of age.
- Triflex will make best efforts to contact the winners of each prize draw. Should we be unable to make contact within 3 working days, we reserve the right to undertake another prize draw.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 10 working days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used solely by Triflex for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within the Triflex privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work/location to any other prize draw participants if requested via Triflex.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work/location will be made via Triflex website and social media. We will seek your consent to use any specific images of you and your prize for further promotional purposes related to this competition.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Triflex Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Triflex does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Please read product packaging and label prior to use. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Triflex is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
- Triflex reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.