Triflex are entering a team (TRI Athletes) into the LRWA Virtual Dragon Team Challenge. The Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing Association (LRWA) has announced that its chosen charity for 2021 is LandAid. Working in communities across the UK, LandAid brings together companies and individuals from across the property and construction industries to help young people who are experiencing homelessness. This is achieved by awarding grants to projects which offer shelter.
If you would consider sponsoring us for this great cause it would be very much appreciated: Please click on the link below, click on referred by/ select team member and select Alan Galloway (Team captain) to donate and please mention you are sponsoring the TRI Athletes.
Representing Triflex, The TRI Athletes team of 11 will individually complete for 30 minutes using any of the following modes of exercise to obtain distances – correction factors will be applied to enable the modes to be comparable:
- Run (actual distance will be used)
- Walk (distance recorded will be multiplied by 1.5)
- Swim (distances recorded will be multiplied by 2)
- Cycle (distances recorded will be divided by 2)
Evidence of distances achieved will be submitted to be included in the team result (apps such as Strava are available). Bonus kms are available for the following posted on linked in/twitter using the hashtag #LRWAdragonchallenge:
- Photo of participant during their chosen activity wearing a team shirt = 1km bonus
- Video of participant during their chosen activity wearing a team shirt = 2km bonus
- Photo of the most original place where the LRWA logo and team logo are shown during the challenge = 5km
- The team that raises the most money for charity = 10km